We all travel and when we do there are plenty of snags we hit trying to get our life into one tiny suitcase. So, that is why these 10 ingenious travel hacks may help you make the most of your space and maybe save us all a few grey hairs too.
1. Use shower caps when packing your shoes. This will help prevent your clean clothes from getting dirty.
2. Don’t forget to call your credit card company to let them know you are traveling. That way they don’t put a hold on your account.
3. Put all of your cords in an old sunglasses case. That way they are all in one area when you arrive.
4. To save a crazy amount of money that you would normally spend on a water bottle, bring an empty one with you through security. Then use a drinking fountain to fill it up.
5. When booking a vacation, be sure to enable private browsing or clear your cache. The reason is that travel sites can get your search information and raise prices based on your history.
10. Put a dryer sheet in your suitcase. This helps your clothes to stay smelling fresh.