If you want proof that Obama didn’t want to deport any illegal alien no matter what their crimes, you need look no further than Armando Garcia-Ramirez, 35.
Here is his rap sheet at the time that Obama gave him legal status:
Here is just a snippet of Garcia’s lengthy criminal record.
- 2008: Garcia was arrested for assault, but local prosecutors dropped the case.
- 2009: Garcia was charged with theft, but the case was dismissed.
- 2011: ICE arrested Garcia and tried to deport him, but he was granted bond and released.
- 2016: Garcia was arrested for smuggling five other illegal immigrants into the U.S. The Department of Homeland Security took over the case and pushed for trial, but the local U.S. attorney refused to prosecute.
- 2016: ICE tried to deport Garcia again, but he was released on bond and applied for legal status in the U.S.
- November 2016: Obama administration approved Garcia’s work permit, allowing him to get a driver’s license, a Social Security number and taxpayer benefits.
The illegal alien was first arrested in January of 2011 in San Antonio, Texas, but he was released a month later, according to ICE spokeswoman Nina Pruneda.
In April 2016, Garcia-Ramires was again arrested by ICE officials — and once again he was released the next month.
Shortly thereafter, he impregnated Delgado — with whom he already had a son — before allegedly shooting her multiple times in the head nine months later, taking her life and the life of their unborn child.
After the murder, Garcia-Ramires reportedly attempted suicide by shooting himself in the mouth, according to My San Antonio, but he was unsuccessful. After he was treated at a hospital, he was taken to the Bexar County jail where he faces two capital murder charges.
For those of you who are wondering why Donald Trump found it necessary to dump all of the democratic US Attorneys, this is a textbook case. Twice democratic US Attorneys refused to bring charges against Garcia even though his crimes were serious.