• October 4, 2023

Toddler Swallows THIS Everyday Household Item And Dies Two Days Later!

JAY — The day after Christmas, 2-year-old Brianna Florer was laughing and jumping around with her older brother and two sisters opening presents at her grandparents’ home. The next day the precocious blond-haired toddler was dead.

An X-ray of her tiny body showed the “killer” was a shiny, silver button battery.  “On Saturday she was fine,” maternal grandfather Kent Vice said. “It was a perfect Christmas.”  Brianna had not been feeling well for a couple of days — throwing up and running a low-grade fever, he said. Late Sunday, Brianna threw up blood, and her body turned a blue color.

Her parents, Brian and Stephanie Florer, who live in rural Delaware County, called the Jay ambulance, which met them at a convenience store to check Brianna’s condition. “She threw up again,” Vice said. “It was a massive amount of blood, and they rushed her to the Grove hospital.”

The Grove physicians quickly diagnosed Brianna’s problem, and she was taken by ambulance to St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, where she was rushed into surgery, he said.

Read More Here

Related post