Last week, we learned how the Biden administration is pushing for people to come into our neighborhoods, knock on our doors, and tell us to get vaccinated.
If that is not an invasion of privacy then I don’t know what is.
Of course, there has been pushback since people do not need strangers involved in their medical decisions at all. What makes this invasion of privacy even more infuriating is that this isn’t even being done cause they are concerned about our health. This is a campaign to harass, coerce, and intimidate people into giving up and getting the experimental jab.
So, the Biden administration is busy gathering people up to SELL the vaccine and find out who isn’t vaxxed either.
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki didn’t take kindly to critics of the intrusive program:
Jen Psaki, responding to a question about a door-to-door vaccine encouragement strategy, says that "failure to provide accurate public health information" is "literally killing people," and that "it's a disservice to the country." pic.twitter.com/uD8SAbib9Y
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) July 9, 2021
Now, a leaked document has been brought to light that shows how these salespeople are to get their point across to you.
The leaked documents indicate the lengths that these workers will go to in order to “educate” you on the experimental jab.
Lake County, Illinois released this document as part of their “Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project to Increase COVID Vaccine Acceptance.”
Read the details below:
Door to door coercion to enroll in a medical experiment with a growing list of adverse reactions, no long term safety data and a highly questionable ['robust'] monitoring systemhttps://t.co/ZaKBdc0Yiy
— Jefferey Jaxen (@JeffereyJaxen) July 11, 2021
'Nuremberg' is the answer.
Biden's door to door vaccine enforcement script: 👇 pic.twitter.com/APVBGgCda5
— GETTR: @HoneeDesigner (@HoneeDesigner) July 11, 2021
Here is more from Zero Hedge:
he ‘Helpful Hints!’ include:
- If you’re nervous, that’s ok! We all still get nervous, even if we’ve done this before.
- You don’t need to have all the answers. If you are unsure of an answer, be honest. Tell the person asking that you are a volunteer, and you will take down their question so that a health department staff person can get them the correct answer.
- Inform, don’t convince. Your job is to equip the person at the door with the information/resources they need to make an informed decision about their health. You are not trying to convince anyone to do something they don’t want to do.
- Ignore no soliciting signs. You’re not soliciting! You’re offering critical information and resources. What you are doing is not illegal.
- Knock and then back up [zh: so you don’t get shot?]. Follow COVID-19 distancing protocols and speak clearly. If someone is uncomfortable with you being there in person, offer to give them more distance or leave them a flyer.
- Use your script. This will give you the basics. Once you get comfortable with it, feel free to make it sound more like you as long as all the key information is there. Make clear up front that the building has let you in and you’re from the health department.
- Perhaps most importantly, volunteers are told to keep a list of who’s been naughty or nice.
- Report on your work! Be sure to fill out the Doorknocking Spreadsheet with the counts of who still needs a vaccine, who is already vaccinated, who needs more info, etc. This is important information that the Health Department is relying on!
The door knockers are then given various scenarios in an attached script. For example:
PM (property manager) /CAM (community association manager): We don’t allow solicitation on our property.
CHM (community health ambassador): I understand but I am not selling anything, we want to provide accurate information to the seniors in your community. Our goal is to maximize the vaccination effort so that ALL of your seniors receive the COVID vaccine when the clinic comes on-site. All I want is to see your seniors protected against COVID.
Senior: I’ve had allergic reactions to medications and foods years ago, is this vaccine safe for me?
CHA: The only true contraindication to this vaccine is a severe (anaphylactic) reaction to an injectable/vaccine in your past [ZH: *cough* what?]. Or an allergy to an ingredient in the vaccine, like polysorbate. After your vaccination, they will observe you for 15 minutes to be sure you’re doing well. With a history of other allergic reactions, they may want to watch you for a total of 30 minutes, instead of the standard 15 minutes, just to be sure you’re feeling ok. But if you have any question about your past allergies and vaccine compatibility, you should ask your doctor/healthcare provider.
The vaccine salespeople will invade your private property, lie to your face about adverse side effects, and add you to a government experimental vaccine database.
Is this any different from “papers please?”
The demand simply turned into “vaccine please.”
If the “new normal” is federal employees knocking on your door about medical procedures, you better be ready to fight like hell for the “old” normal.
— Scott Jensen (@drscottjensen) July 7, 2021
The government doesn't go door-to-door to tell fat people to lose weight or to tell people to stop smoking, but they'll go door-to-door to tell you to take a vaccine for a virus with 99% survivability? Weird. 🤔
— Kaitlin Bennett (@KaitMarieox) July 6, 2021
The government now wants to go door-to-door to convince you to get an “optional” vaccine.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) July 6, 2021
Axios editor says people who object to door-to-door vaccines are national security threats
Where is this going? pic.twitter.com/H06xYbyb8Z
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 7, 2021
Our office sent a letter to President Biden yesterday regarding indications that the feds have medical records revealing contact information for unvaccinated Americans. If true, this is a severe breach of privacy and I won't tolerate such intrusions in AZ.https://t.co/VGltfBkcGs
— Mark Brnovich (@GeneralBrnovich) July 7, 2021
Infowars highlighted the implications of the insidious campaign:
Labeled, “Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project,” a now-public document published by the government of Lake County, Illinois, instructs “ambassadors” to:
- Violate “no soliciting” restrictions and illegally trespass onto private property.
- Impersonate Health Dept. officials and attempt to intimidate building managers into consenting to allowing entry for the strike force teams.
- Lie to the public and falsely claim covid vaccines are safe by withholding information about serious vaccine side effects, including hospitalizations and deaths.
- Clear buildings in military fashion, going floor by floor, wing by wing, knocking on doors and intimidating residents of apartment buildings and residential units.
- Recording the locations (address, room number) of anti-vaxxers in order to feed this information into a government database for further action — most likely forced quarantine removal (medical kidnapping).
What could future actions be with a government experimental vaccine database?
Will this open the door for them to come to your home and forcefully take you out of it?
What if you refuse the vaccine and there is an outbreak since all these people ran out to be vaccinated and now they are coming down with the side effects, so they blame you.
Does this mean they will come after people’s guns who are in a then unvaccinated group?
There are too many variables in this mess for me to even think about condoning this so all I can say is DON’T OPEN YOUR DOOR.