The big tech social media sites have silenced conservative voices for years and the final blow came last month when they took down President Trump’s social media account. Twitter and Facebook both blamed Trump for the attack on the Capitol when we all know that it was a clearly staged event, but facts do not matter to liberals.
Then these leftist bullies decided that wasn’t good enough and shut down the popular free speech site, Parler after there were rumors that Trump would join it. Now, after weeks of silence, there are rumors that Trump will be making his comeback to social media but thankfully, it won’t be on any of these swamp creatures’ sites.
The word on the street is that Trump may be starting his own media venture in the near future. During an interview on Breitbart News Saturday on the SiriusXM Patriot Channel, Jason Miller discussed the very real possibility.
— Chris Donaldson (@MagaNewsReport) February 7, 2021
“I would expect that we will see the president reemerge on social media,” Miller said when asked what Trump plans to do next. “Whether that’s joining an existing platform or creating his new platform, there are a number of different options and a number of different meetings that they’ve been having on that front. Nothing is imminent on that.”
Asked about what a Trump social network—called something like “Trumper” or something similar—would look like, Miller was circumspect but said the former president is considering both joining existing new platforms or launching his own competitor to the tech giants in Silicon Valley.
“All options are on the table,” Miller said. “A number of things are being discussed. Stay tuned there because you know he’s going to be back on social media. We’re just kind of figuring out which avenue makes the most sense.”
As of mid-January before Democrat President Joe Biden’s inauguration, Facebook’s Chief Operating Officer (COO) Sheryl Sandberg told NBC News that the social network has “no plans” to lift Trump’s indefinite ban anytime soon.
Twitter, meanwhile, has made its ban of the former president’s account permanent. “I do not celebrate or feel pride in our having to ban @realDonaldTrump from Twitter,“ Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey wrote in a thread explaining his company’s move, adding, ”I believe this was the right decision for Twitter.”
As the old saying goes, you can’t keep a good man down.