Border Patrol Agents Told to Leave Large Corridor Open for Illegals
The corridor used by illegals to enter into the United States, known as S@ will be left unguarded for nearly the last two months of Obama’s presidency, making it possible for thousands of illegals to flood the United States before president-Elect Donald Trump takes office in January.
World Net Daily reported:
An active smuggling route at the U.S. southern border with Mexico will be largely abandoned by the government at the end of this month, an agent with U.S. Border Patrol has informed WND.
The so-called “S2 route” runs along a two-lane county road through a remote area. More than 900 illegal immigrants have been apprehended on the route over the past year, said the agent, who works out of the USBP’s El Centro sector but asked not to be identified.
“For basically the last year we’ve been out there covering that route. Now we were told by the end of this month we’re not going to cover it anymore,” said the agent, who said he has personally patrolled the route in the past. “Nobody is going to be on this road come Oct. 1.
“Maybe there’s something being planned that I’m not aware of,” the agent told WND. “But I asked a supervisor what the plans are for this smuggling route and he said ‘I’m not hearing anything.’ They know this is a major route but so far I’m not hearing anything.”
This is Obama’s final F*** You to the American people.