A test has been placed on Playbuzz and gives you the opportunity to see how well you can do on a test designed for fourth graders. Good luck and read the questions carefully if you want to get the right answers.
1. There are 5 pencil cases on the desk. Each pencil case contains at least 10 pencils but not more than 14 pencils. Which of the following could be the total number of pencils in all five pencil-cases?
2. If x is 6 less than y and y is twice of z, then what is the value of x when z=2?
3. If David has twice as many nickels as Tom, and Tom has 15 more nickels than John, how many dollars does David have if John has 6 nickels?
4. 4×4-4+4×4 =?
5. Halley’s Comet was named after the surname of an English astronomer, but what was his first name?
6. Gamelan music often uses a pentatonic scale – how many notes does this scale use?
7. Which of these is not a sustainable fuel?
8. The American flag has how many red and white stripes on it?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4081364/Are-smart-ace-school-exam-Simple-test-designed-10-year-old-s-leaves-internet-baffled-trick-questions.html#ixzz4UcE9zjFF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook