There is no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden is a fake president. There is no way at all that Biden won the 2020 election over Donald Trump.
With that being said, the media and the elites that propelled Joe Biden to “win” are doing all they can to sell their massive lie to the public.
With their fake positive polls for Biden, media talking heads gushing and camera angles showing throngs of Biden supporters they are doing their best propaganda work.
However, not everyone is convinced and thanks to some eagle eyes on Twitter they may have picked up on one of the biggest scams yet.
When Biden spoke to American troops in England, some eagle-eyed observers noticed something very strange.
Soldiers listening to Biden speak, none appeared to have names tags or ranks on, is that normal? pic.twitter.com/JLRsgdaAra
— daisymay4263 (@daisymay4263) June 11, 2021
None of the troops in the video appear to have names on their uniforms or even American flags.
This, of course, leads me to wonder if this is even a real audience.
Or, is this another media trick to make the masses think that this is a legitimate audience.
Take a look at some of the objections that observers have pointed out:
Interesting. When @POTUS Biden spoke to the troops in England. How come no soldiers have name tags, rank or American Flags on Sleeve. That’s Odd.
— Tony Michaels (@NinjaDJTonyM) June 10, 2021
Why didn’t any of the soldier’s have ranks or name tags at Biden’s speech…not even unit patches?
— Blossom (@huerta_devin) June 12, 2021
Even the mainstream media video shows that these items were missing.
This is proof that social media users did not manipulate the video:
"At ease," President Biden says while speaking to soldiers at the Royal Air Force Mildenhall in the UK, "I keep forgetting I'm president." pic.twitter.com/YOwKu7Ro08
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 9, 2021
Now, the uniforms are not meant to be blank.
In fact, the uniforms are supposed to easily identify the soldier.
Through name and rank.
Military One Source explains how insignia on uniforms works:
The stripes and bars on a military uniform signify rank. If you’re new to the military, you know enough to understand that rank matters.
While it may take time to figure out what everything means, a working knowledge out of the gate can help you feel more at home in the military.
A quick vocabulary lesson.
Here are some terms you’ll need to know:
- Rank: Think of rank as the military’s organizational structure. The higher the rank, the more responsibility.
- Insignia: Insignia on service members’ uniforms denote rank and include various emblems including chevrons, bars, oak leaves or stars. These are typically worn on the shoulder or collar of a service member’s uniform.
- Pay grade: These are administrative classifications designed to equalize pay across the military service branches. Each pay grade is represented by a letter and a number. For instance, an officer at the first pay grade level would be referred to as an O-1.
Who Wears What and Why
Here’s a breakdown of the insignia:
- Chevrons: Most enlisted personnel in every military service branch wear chevrons, or v-shaped stripes.
- Bars: These are worn by officers in the lower pay grades. Officers at the O-1 pay grade wear one gold bar, O-2 wear one silver bar, O-3 wear two silver bars and warrant officers wear striped bars.
- Oak leaves: Officers at the O-4 pay grade wear a gold oak leaf and officers at the O-5 pay grade wear a silver oak leaf.
- Eagles: Officers at the O-6 pay grade wear a silver eagle.
Stars: Officers at the O-7 through O-10 pay grades wear one, two, three or four stars, respectively.
To see what these insignia look like for each rank in your service branch and to learn the names of each rank, go to the Department of Defense’s display of officer and enlisted insignia.
Of course, I am sure there are many who are reading this that are doubted this or even wondering why any of this is being questioned.
There are some that wonder if Biden and his team would really go this far to fool everyone, but remember, this isn’t the first time at all for them to use a greenscreen.
Remember when Biden was accused of using a green screen when speaking to reporters before?
The White House attempted to explain away the green screen, but no one can explain how Biden’s hands miraculously went through the microphones.
See the apparent use of the green screen below:
This is the Bloomberg YouTube video that no one wants you to see. Joe Biden walks up to reporters that are on a chromakey green screen. I own one. The microphones give it away. I am risking another suspension for showing it. This video was recorded inside the White House. pic.twitter.com/xGSB6Y78r6
— 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗻 ™ Comedy Books (@donsmalley79) March 18, 2021
EMBRACE DEBATE: Is Joe Biden in front of a green screen in this video? pic.twitter.com/JWh2het2BF
— HARD FACTOR (@HardFactorNews) March 17, 2021
— Johan_Schnitzel (@Johan_Incognito) March 17, 2021
Then there was another incident when the top of Biden’s head appeared to disappear.
Is there an explanation for the soldiers’ uniforms?
Tell us what you think in the comments below!