• October 1, 2022

He Felt Something Bite His Arm, And Went To Bed. When He Woke Up To THIS He Screamed

When Alex Beer, 32, noticed that his arm started swelling, he just tried to ignore it figuring it was a mild allergy. He had no idea that a poisonous spider had sunk its fangs into his skin.

But just a short time later, the man from Kent, England started experiencing massive blisters and then his kidneys started to fail…

“I was sweating constantly and my arm had ballooned with the swelling traveling up my arm at an alarming rate and felt extremely tired and was becoming less responsive,” Beer wrote on Facebook.

“At the hospital I was declining pretty fast to the point where my kidneys were starting to fail and large blisters were forming all over my arm.”

What spider had caused his rapid decline in health? Apparently, it was the bite of a false widow spider. It took doctors a while to come to this conclusion and Beer was in the hospital for two weeks before being released.

“At the hospital I was placed on several bags of both antibiotics and saline fluids a day intravenously,” he said.

“Every day blood tests were taken the results of which didn’t seem to explain what was wrong.”

The man’s health declined so fast his family was terrified for his life. Terry, Beer’s father, couldn’t believe his eyes.

“It was a scary two weeks in the hospital watching one you love go through this,” Terry told Daily Mail.

Beer’s health has improved, but he hopes more people will recognize the danger of spider bites.

Related post