• June 13, 2024

Left-Leaning Huffington Post’s Pollster Puts a Percentage on Democrats’ Chances of Keeping Senate

The left is preparing for the worst as Republicans are predicted to expand their majority in the U.S. House of Representatives and take the Senate from Democrats in the midterm elections on Tuesday.

In fact, even The Huffington Post pollster’s poll-tracking model gives Democrats a bleak 23 percent chance of keeping control of the Senate and the GOP a 77 percent chance of taking control.

Source: Huffington Post

Source: Huffington Post

The most competitive Senate races, according to the HuffPost pollster model, are in Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, North Carolina and New Hampshire, among others.

In Kansas, the HuffPost model estimate puts GOP candidate Pat Roberts in the lead with 47.2 percent, with independent candidate Greg Orman trailing at 44.4 percent.

Source: Huffington Post

Source: Huffington Post

Republican Joni Ernst leads Democrat Bruce Braley 46.5 percent to 44.6 percent in the closely-watched Senate race in Iowa, according to the site’s estimate.

Source: Huffington Post

Source: Huffington Post

HuffPost’s pollster data is interactive and updated as new polls come in. Review all the data here.

Read more stories from TheBlaze

Brittany Maynard, Terminally Ill Woman Who Vowed to Take Her Own Life, Has Died

How a ‘Sign From God’ Led Martin Luther to Spark a Revolution That Forever Transformed the Christian Faith

The White House Press Pool Noticed Something Conspicuous at Obama’s Campaign Stop in Pennsylvania

‘Hello Everybody! There Is No Global Warming!’: Weather Channel Founder Goes Off on Climate Change

He Bent Down to Thank God for His First-Ever High School Touchdown — but It Cost His Team Dearly

Related post