Michelle Obama proudly defended her husband’s record at a Washington, D.C. fundraiser, reminding the attendants how far the country had come since the Obamas entered the White House.
“Just think about how different our country looks to children growing up today,” she said. “Think about how our kids take for granted that a black person or a woman can be President of the United States.”
She also praised President Obama for changing history on gay marriage and the Supreme Court.
“They take it for granted that for the first time in history, there are three brilliant women serving on our Supreme Court,” she said. “They take for granted that their president will end hurtful policies like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ they’ll speak out for gay marriage.
The First Lady emphasized her continued belief in the hope and change that they promised in 2008.
“Today, when folks ask me whether I still believe everything we said about change and hope back in 2008, I tell them that I believe it more strongly now than ever before, because, look, I’ve seen it with my own eyes,” she said, citing Obamacare, the stimulus, and the auto bailout.
Historians will record that the piece o’ sh*t successfully transformed the United States into a third world nation. In the last six-years President Zero has done more to de-industrialize America than any radical leftest could hope and dream.
A short list of Obama’s accomplishments:
1) He has imported third world people and their diseases.
2) He has shut down coal fired power plants making electricity unaffordable to millions.
3) He severely reduced the prestige of America abroad. He has withdrawn from international responsibilities and treaty obligations. He has alienated America’s allies while aiding and abetting our enemies.
4) He created Obamacare and twenty-nine hour workweeks.
5) He has divided people along racial and social economic grounds. The American People have not seen as much contention and division since the civil war. Reuters reports that twenty-five percent of the American People, including I, support secession.
6) He has transformed the land of opportunity into the land of entitlements and EBT cards.