• November 28, 2022

Mother’s Horrific Injuries After Alleged Skin Care Advice From Doctor

A MOTHER of three suffered horrific burns and came close to death after allegedly being instructed by a skin specialist to take a bath with bleach in it.

Sarah Cole, 29, from Dapto, near Wollongong, said she received burns to 98 percent of her body after mixing a full cup of bleach into the bath and soaking her entire body in it.

There was some initial pain while in the tub, but it wasn’t until two days later that things took a turn for the worse.

Ms Cole said she woke up unable to function and was rushed to the hospital by her partner where she would stay for more than a month.

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 3.35.37 PM

“Two days (after the bath) I woke up shaking like crazy, I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t talk so my partner called the ambulance and I was taken to hospital where I was taken to ICU,” she told The Daily Telegraph.

“Two and a half weeks later I was taken to Concord Hospital in Sydney where thankfully they saved my life.”

Her condition was so dire at once stage that her family feared the worst.

“My poor parents were pretty much planning my funeral,” she said.

Read more at Daily Telegraph 

 

Related post