The most important day of a person’s time as President very may well be the first day.
There are so many things that the incoming President now has the authority to do that they want to get them taken care of as soon as possible. I always imagined that a person’s first night as President is one where you don’t get a whole heck of a lot of sleep.
For Joe Biden, he spent the first day undoing all of the good work that Trump did in four years, and went on to plainly violate his oath of office.
In one of his first acts since assuming the Presidency Joe Biden will ask Congress to “offer legal status to an estimated 11 million people in the country”.
In this single act Biden will betray his oath of office through violation of US Constitution Article 2 Section 3 “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed”. Direct contravention of a law or refusal to apply the law is not “faithful execution”. The law not being applied in this case being the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRAIRA).
Biden’s plan as opposed to President Trump’s more constitutionally compatible, “merit-based” measures would gut the IIRAIRA and grant legal status to 11 million illegal immigrants already in the US.
According to DailyWire,
“Under Biden’s plan, illegal aliens would become eligible for legal permanent residence after five years and for U.S. citizenship after another three years, a faster path to citizenship than in other bills.”
The Planned Annihilation of Borders
The Biden plan, known as the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021 is said to include:
- A 100-Day Moratorium on Deportations (Already in effect: The Department of Homeland Security on late-Wednesday night confirmed a 100-day moratorium on deportations for certain noncitizens starting on Friday, Jan. 22.)
- An offer of legal status to an estimated 11 million people in the country
- Illegal Immigrants would be put on an eight-year path to citizenship.
- There would be a faster track for those in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and Temporary Protected Status.
- DACA and TPS recipients will “automatically get green cards” according to Kamala Harris.
- Eliminates the “3 and 10-year bars.” Currently, illegal-immigrants who stay in the U.S. for more than six months, but less than a year, can be barred from returning for three years. Illegals who stay in the U.S. for more than a year can be barred from the U.S. for up to a ten years.
- The term “noncitizen” will replace “alien” in the country’s immigration laws.