Even though President Trump has made great strides since taking office, there is still so much to be done because of all of the Obama political appointees. Currently, there are 2.6 million government employees within the federal government. Most of them fall under the Civil Service, which is unconstitutional and there are 10,000 political appointees. A large number of them need to be gone.
Even if a civil servant commits a crime, it’s almost impossible to fire them. But a political appointee serves at the pleasure of the president. Even though a handful can contest their firing, at the end of the day it’s Donald Trump who gets the last word. Civil servaqnts can’t be fired, but they can be transferred to another department as long as the move is no worse than lateral.
Here are the top 10 liberals to be fired:
- John Koskinen, Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service
- Richard Cordray, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director
- John Lansing, CEO of Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Amanda Bennett, Voice of America Director
- Kenneth Tota, Acting Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement, Department of Health and Human Services (civil service)
- Anastasia Brown, Acting Deputy Director for Refugee Programs, Office of Refugee Resettlement, Department of Health and Human Services (civil service)
- Simon Henshaw, Acting Assistant Secretary, State Department Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (civil service)
- Mark C. Storella, Deputy Assistant Secretary, State Department Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (civil service)
- Lawrence Bartlett, career official, State Department Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (civil service)
- Elaine Zimmerman, Regional Administrator for the Administration for Children and Families, Region 1, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont (civil service)
To kill a snake, the best thing you can do is cut o0ff the head.