Barack Obama, the Caliph of ISIS, insulted the United States eleven times during his speech to the UN.
- In America, there’s too much money in politics.
- There’s also too much “entrenched partisanship.”
- Too few Americans are civically engaged.
- A “patchwork of laws” in America set out to make it hard for Americans to vote.
- Considering our founding ideals, America has made “our share of mistakes over these last 25 years.”
- The only way the world will become more secure is for powerful nations like America to “accept constraints.”
- For believing that all countries must adhere to certain “international norms,” many Americans criticize Obama.
- Too many in Washington believe all of the problems in the world can be solved by Washington.
- As president, he’s helped “curb” America’s “excesses of capitalism.”
- America has “undermined unions,” which has destroyed manufacturing jobs.
- In calling for greater respect and tolerance, Obama also likened racial discrimination in the U.S. to ethnic discrimination in Burundi and and religious discrimination in Burma.
I hope he goes back to Kenya on january 21st.