In The News

Toddler Girl Hospitalized After Eating a Bag of Meth

PINE GROVE, Pa. – Police say a toddler girl has been hospitalized after consuming methamphetamine in her Pennsylvania home, and her parents are facing child endangerment charges.

Loading...

A 22-month-old girl was flown to a hospital for treatment after eating a bag of methamphetamine she found Sunday morning in a Wayne Township, Schuylkill (SKOO-kill) County home, Pennsylvania State Police said.

The unidentified child was flown by medical helicopter to a hospital. Her condition hasn’t been released.

Troopers say a 26-year-old man and his 24-year-old girlfriend are responsible for endangering the girl. Online court records Monday show charges haven’t yet been filed.

Methamphetamine is highly addictive. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, a methamphetamine overdose can lead to a stroke, heart attack or organ problems that can result in death.

The two stoners should not be allowed to see the child outside of supervised visitation, and even that should only take place after they complete a number of steps like drug rehab, parenting classes, prison time, etc.

H/T Fox News

Loading...
To Top