In The News

Tragic: A young college student is dead after falling asleep [Video]

(Scroll down for video) A young college student is dead after falling asleep with chewing gum in her mouth, doctors in Pennsylvania said.
Washington County investigators said that the college student and basketball player died after inhaling chewing gum into her lungs while sleeping.

Loading...
Shanice Clark

(Scroll down for video) A young college student is dead after falling asleep with chewing gum in her mouth, doctors in Pennsylvania said.
Washington County investigators said that the college student and basketball player died after inhaling chewing gum into her lungs while sleeping.

She was found dead in her bedroom on Sunday.

According to the police investigation, 21-year-old Shanice Clark of Toronto, Canada, was found dead around 3:00 a.m., at the California University.

University officials said that they were deeply saddened by the death of the student.

“Our thoughts today are with the family of Shanice Clark, a senior from Ontario, Canada, who passed away early this morning,” University President Geraldine M. Jones said.

“On behalf of California University of Pennsylvania, I extend my deepest sympathy to all of Shanice’s family and friends. She will be missed by her teammates and coaches, her classmates and by the entire campus community,” Jones also said.

 

By: Mahesh Sarin

 

Loading...
To Top