This post will be updated every couple of minutes on Tuesday night. I know many of you do not like to sit and watch 6 hours from the media and they never seem to show the races you are most looking for. Add this to your favorites and come check the updates whenever you wish and still watch your favorite TV show or play your favorite internet game. If you use this a lot on Tuesday, I will do it again with the races on Friday
If Trump remains at 50.1 or more in GA, he will win at least 73 of 76 delegates
TRUMP has won Ala, Mass, Tenn, GA, Va, Ark, Vt,
CRUZ has won Texas, OK, Alaska
Rubio won the caucus in Minn
Times that the polls open and close on Super Tuesday (All based on Eastern Standard Time)
- Alabama, 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Alaska, 11 a.m. and midnight
- Arkansas, 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Colorado, caucuses begin at 9 p.m.
- Georgia, 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Massachusetts, 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Minnesota, caucuses begin at 8 p.m.
- Oklahoma, 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Tennessee, 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Texas, 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. or 9 p.m.
- Vermont, as early as 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Virginia, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wyoming, various times for caucuses
|State||Trump||Rubio||Cruz||Carson||Kasich||Called for||Conf. Delegates||Precinct %|
|CO (C)||NO DELEGATES AWARDED|
|( C ) = Caucus|