There has been a lot of speculation since Joe Biden took office back in January and for all the right reasons. First of all, no one truly believes he won the election and that has been proven with the recent audits that have been conducted. Then there is the issue that it is quite obvious that Biden isn’t playing with a full deck and that he is being controlled by someone.
A lot of people on social media have speculated that it could be Barack Obama and then there are some that have said Valerie Jarett but now we may have the confirmation we have been waiting on.
During her press conference yesterday, Speaker Pelosi, who is rumored to be retiring, appeared to have let the cat out of the bag when she had this to say about the $3.5 trillion atrocity proposed and supported by Democrats:
“Keep government open.
We intently have to do those imminently. More imminently to address the full Obama agenda of ‘Building back better.’”
And I love to say, ‘Building back better.’”
Take a listen:
Did she just say that out loud? pic.twitter.com/WmotIqHLuq
— suzy (@Suzy1776) September 28, 2021
Here is more on the bill proposed by Socialist Bernie Sanders:
Democrats plan to underwrite this bachelor-party-like extravaganza by borrowing from the Chinese Communist Party, God love them, and by hiking levies on America’s beleaguered taxpayers. Bernie’s budget constitutes the biggest tax increase since 1968 — before man walked on the Moon.
The Club for Growth Foundation counts $3.6 trillion in new taxes in this measure. Among them:
- Higher revenues from growing the IRS’s size and reach: $266 billion.
- A boost in long-term, combined capital-gains taxes from 29 percent to 48.4 percent: $322 billion. If this bill is enacted, investors seeking lower capital-gains taxes could find them in Red China.
- New IRS spying and subsequent taxes on transactions in bank accounts with balances of $600 or more: $463 billion.
- A new global minimum tax on US companies operating overseas: $534 billion.
- A more-than-one-quarter hike in the corporate tax, from 21 percent to 26.5 percent, totaling $858 billion. Add state levies on such enterprises, and US companies would strain beneath the developed world’s highest tax burden. This is dreadful for American businesses, jobs and growth and a boon to this country’s economic rivals.
Beyond spending and taxes, the Bernie budget would bludgeon the Land of the Free into a socialist “workers’ paradise.” Among its far-left social-engineering schemes:
- An annual methane emissions tax would cost dairy farmers an extra $6,504 per cow.
- Tax credits for university “environmental-justice programs.” Cost: $1 billion.
- A $1,500 tax credit on electric bicycles that cost up to $8,000: $7.4 billion.
- A $1,200 tax credit for green doors, windows, and skylights: $15 billion.
- Individuals with incomes up to $200,000 could collect $82,000 in federal housing down-payment subsidies.
- Free college! Cost: $50 billion.
- “The Democrat bill shovels $3.5 billion of your money so DC bureaucrats can create something called the ‘Civilian Climate Corps’ — a make-work program for young climate activists,” Americans for Tax Reform founder Grover Norquist marveled. “Perhaps they’ll knock on your door with a clipboard and tell you to put on a sweater instead of heating your home adequately.”
These taxpayer-funded eco-busybodies also would be unionized. And, of course, their union dutifully would kick back a chunk of their members’ mandatory dues into the Democratic Party’s campaign coffers.
“In the face of mounting inflation and economic instability, a rational Congress would enact pro-growth tax and spending reforms that pave the way to a smoother recovery,” Andrew Moylan, the National Taxpayers Union’s executive director, advises. He adds, “Instead, current leaders are marching full speed ahead with the most sweeping expansion in the size and scope of government in decades. It’s like throwing a drowning child an anvil instead of a life preserver.”
Appalled? Call 202-225-3121 and tell your congressman to vote “Hell no!” on the Nancy Pelosi/Bernie Sanders/Joe Biden blueprint for instant socialism in America. One Venezuela will suffice.
Share your thoughts below!