(SPEISA) — The past year, more than one million immigrants from the third world, almost exclusively younger men, came to Germany, and the country is currently experiencing a historic rape wave without its equal, which many expected would happen.
This has led the Germany’s Federal Criminal Police, BKA, to advise German women on how to best protect themselves against rape.
– If a woman gets an unsafe feeling when she encounters a group of men, or perceives that a situation could pose a risk, she should always trust her intuition and avoid getting into such situations, says Markus Koth, spokesman for BKA, according to shz.de.
Women must continue, if necessary, to be ready “to take detours.” In addition, women should see if there are “any policemen nearby that can be contacted,” according to Koth.
More tips for women from the BKA:
* Go in groups of at least two or three.
* Wear sneakers instead of high heels so that you can run away.
* Avoid alcohol and drugs.
* Drink only from bottles that you removed the cap from yourself.
* Do not only look at the mobile phone but observe the surroundings.
* In case of an emergency, do not behave as a victim but as an opponent: Attack genitals, joints, eyes, nose and ears, where the sensation of pain is the strongest.
Most Germans never voted for this bad situation. It has been inflicted upon them by Merkel and the bureaucrats in the EU.