Kids can’t stand the idea of being bored. This lends them the ability to turn any dull moment into something out of the ordinary. The best, however, is when they don’t even know they’re providing entertainment for everyone around them. Kids just keep life interesting, even if it is unintentional. Whether they’re in it for the laughs or just trying to keep from being bored to death, the following photos prove that there is never a dull moment when kids are around.
1. Kids are never short of friends.
Seriously, I am convinced that toddlers can make friends anywhere. Looks like this one can anywhere with any species!
2. Kids are good at sharing their play space.
Just as long as he stays in his designated spot, all will be good.
3. Kids just need to make sure everyone looks good.
And that’s including the dog!
4. Kids get really creative.
I think it’s safe to say that she won the school-wide Crazy Hair Day, but we aren’t really sure why she doesn’t look more excited about it.
5. Kids take Halloween VERY seriously.
This little guy really committed to the role of hard-knock prisoner, and his poor friend could not handle it!
6. Kids have no problem sharing clothes with their siblings.
That’s even if their siblings are so much bigger that their sweats can function as a jumpsuit.
7. Kids take loyalty very seriously.
This little girl will never forgive her father for not keeping the shade from following her.
8. Kids can cheer anyone up.
However, they might not understand that you can’t wipe up tears through a TV.
9. Again, kids can become friends with anyone.
Someone should probably tell this cutie that her new friend is going to need to go back home very soon!
10. Kids are great at being resourceful.
This little guy knows that you can learn practically anything on YouTube, and he’s passing along the wisdom to his puppy.
11. Kids are really good at playing hide-and-go-seek.
Except for this girl. She might not want to take her hiding cues from “The Wizard of Oz.”
12. Kids are deep thinkers.
He just realized he’s no longer the baby of the family, and he just needs a minute to deal with those thoughts now.
13. Kids might not always make the best decisions.
Looks like he hit the milk just a little too hard before going on a joy-ride around the living room.
14. Kids just need a break every now and again.
This little girl just really needs to get away for a few minutes of peace and quiet. Looks like she’s resorted to hiding in the closet.
15. Kids are good at coming up with escape plans.
If he can’t see them, then they can’t see him either, right?
16. Kids can express their creativity anywhere.
Even if their canvas is their little sister’s hair, kids are never short of creativity.