Ron Stief (pronounced moron) , executive director, of the National Religious Campaign Against Torture, spoke at the Demonic National Convention on Wednesday and said that white men should apologize for terrorism, not Muslims:
“I’m tired of my Muslim friends having to be the ones having to stand up and say ‘hey we are not terrorists. It doesn’t have anything to do with our religion.,’”
“If anybody should be saying that, that should be me a white Christian man.”
“If you look at the hate crimes that are being committed in this country and all the violence that is being done against Muslim people, Sikhs, folks of south Asian descent it is clearly white male Christians that are doing this kind of violence.”
“If anybody needs to be apologizing for violence in this country it does need to be American white Christians.”
Of course Stief did not produce any proof of such incidents, so let’s see what the FBI reports on religious hate crimes:
Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:
- 62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.
- 11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias.
- 7.5 percent were victims of a bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
- 6.4 percent were victims of an anti-Catholic bias.
- 2.6 percent were victims of an anti-Protestant bias.
- 0.9 percent were victims of an anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
- 8.6 percent were victims of a bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1.)
So Jews are 5 1/2 times more likely to be the target of a hate crime than a Muslim. And who would you guess would be the perpetrator of most of those crimes? Also, ask yourself how many incidents result in death against Muslims and how many are associated with Muslim on Christian crime. That wasn’t Billy graham who flew those jets into the World Trade Center or shot up Ft Hood or killed 14 people in San Bernardino or 49 people in the Pulse Nightclub.